I seem to be doing alot of that lately…catching up. Lots to do, not enough energy or daylight hours to do it in it seems….regardless, we push ahead and do our best:) However, with that thought in mind, todays “catch up” post will be in bullet form:)
– I realize that I really don’t like running…I make myself do it because I know i need the exercise but really I’m sooo bored the whole run. I even try to liven it up by setting up a good playlist and taking the dog but no…still bored. I’m thinking it’s my surroundings…I’d much rather be mountain biking or hiking in California. I think I’m spoiled….
– Had a wonderful weekend in Pittsburgh with the fam! I got to see some old friends and celebrate the impending birth of my friend Mellys baby bean. We had the fam down for some lunch and cake to celebrate Noah’s upcoming birthday (since they can’t make it down here for his actual party). I even got to sing in the choir at church – it was like old times:)
– I had my heart broken on Monday. I found out that a friend of mine from highschool suffered a devastating loss and my heart breaks for her and her husband. I don’t know what to do or say because I know that nothing I try will take away what they’re feeling right now.
– I finally accepted the fact that I’m getting old on Monday too….V-day was rather uneventful…take out dinner, bath/bed for Noah and then DH and I sat down on the couch to watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding….only to fall asleep half way thru (at 10:00pm…hahahahah)
– DH is a planner, I’ve said that in the past. We finally have our “plan” together for baby #2! There are a few things we need to do to the house in preparation for another baby but we’re well on our way to being ready to start TTC soon:)
– Lastly, the training plan has already fallen off the rails. Last week was sooooooooo cold! Running in 12 and 13 degrees just hurts so I didn’t (and my weight showed for it!). Coupled with the fact that I just don’t like running (mentioned above), I’m having a hard time keeping motivated. Plus! The numbers on the scale aren’t budging…good eating and working out and yet they stay exactly where they’ve been for the last 3 months….10lbs higher than I want them. Gah…just keep plugging I suppose…
And because I can’t leave you without a picture of Noah, he’s a sneak peek of his cake smash photo session last week…