Alright, now I know why I don’t keep junk food in my house – I HAVE NO WILL POWER (when it comes to snacks and chocolate)! Thanks to that lovely bowl of Halloween candy downstairs, I’m up a little bit. In the scheme of things it’s not horrible but still…I purposefully fill my cabinets with low fat, low calorie snacks and food because I know I can’t resist the sweets. Single handedly polishing off a bag of peanut butter cups over the week is not exactly on the low fat diet plan.
Next, Stats by the month:
Week 1 – 142lbs (7 weeks postpartum)
Week 4 – 140lbs – ouch…no excuses, I have a new workout regime and a new resolve for eating healthy…we should start seeing that number drop.
Week 8 – 135 – Hallelujah! Real progress now! I don’t expect it will continue at this rate but we’ll see.
Week 12 – 133 – time to get back to counting calories:)
Week 16 – 136.5 – taken on Monday. NOTE: this is on a new scale which disagrees with my old scale so we’re kind of resetting a bit.
Week 20 – 134.5
Week 24 – 133.6
Week 28 – 130.1
Week 30 – 130.7 (remember last week I was at 129 even!)
In other news:
– The job is going great! The product is sooo cool and I’m really excited to dive in. I do have to head to Cali in two weeks for a few days leaving DH alone with Noah again but we’ve called in reinforcements – his dad! I think we’ll put him on puppy duty since he and Macie get along so well. That will take some of the pressure off hubs (having a dog that demands exercise twice a day is tricky when it’s just you and Noah. In the AM’s I generally stay back and get started on the morning routine with Noah while DH takes the dog for a spin. If she misses that exercise she’s a nut case all day.)
– A rodent (we think it’s a chipmunk) has decided to take up residence in the wall by or in our bedroom (we haven’t pinpointed it yet). At 3am it decided that it was nest building time and you could hear the scratching and chewing. I just pray it’s not chewing the wires in there (ack!). I’m hoping that we don’t have a repeat performance tonight but if we do, tomorrow is going to be a fun day trying to track it down and get it out of there (how it got i there in the first place is a mystery). I’m a bit skeeved out.
– They’re doing Halloween day at daycare today. Kinda bummed I can’t be there to see Noah in his costume for the first time with all of his little friends but they promised pics! Plus we’ll put him back in it later so I can take lots of pics of him! Our little monkey is going to be a monkey:) (next year I’ll get more clever and do a coordinating costume with the dog).
– We’re carving our pumpkin tomorrow with Noah – avalanche of pics to insure I promise!
– Steelers are actually televised in DC this weekend! Wooohoooooooooooo! DC friends – Chili at my house, be there for kickoff!
Okay, that’s it. Must get to work now – break time is over!