Okay, this is a little late because I had to pay homage to our 5 year anniversary:)
There’s been progress this week despite having some pain in my legs that kept me from being really active (or going to the gym at all). I’ve been SUPER careful with what I’m eating and have been sticking to just fruits and veggies and protein.
I met some of my goals but others suffered because of my legs…
1. continue drinking the water -yup! got that one working! I’ve been putting lemons, limes, or cucumbers in the water to switch it up. I also bought club soda to try somethign different. Sparkling is refreshing!
2. get 1 more serving of fruits and veggies a day into my diet – yup, worked that one too! On some days I even got 2 or 3 more servings thanks to amazing fresh cantaloupe, strawberries, and blueberries!
3. go to boxing twice this week – FAILED:( The pain in my lower legs is really hindering doing anything. I did do a bunch of ab work most nights and some squats but anything else was too painful.
4. run 4 miles for the week (likely in 2 2 mile runs). – FAILED:( But I did get some walking in…and heavy housework which burns calories:)
Stats by the week:
Week 1 – 142lbs (7 weeks postpartum)
Week 4 – 140lbs – ouch…no excuses, I have a new workout regime and a new resolve for eating healthy…we should start seeing that number drop.
Week 8 – 135 – Hallelujah! Real progress now! I don’t expect it will continue at this rate but we’ll see.
Week 12 – 133 – time to get back to counting calories:)
Week 15.5 – 136.5 – taken on Monday (hence the .5 in 15.5 weeks) NOTE: this is on a new scale which disagrees with my old scale so we’re kind of resetting a bit.
Week 19 – 136.0
Week 20 – 134.5
The Goals this week are:
– Stay on the water bandwagon…i have to consciously remind myself
– Try one new healthy recipe with Quinona in it!
– Stretch every night and try to get my legs back in order
– walk with Noah every evening, work up to a light jog.
Let’s see how we can do with this!