Yes, there is a slight update on the reno progress:) This week we managed to get some of the side panels up to see what they looked like which was great! Everything is starting to fall together.
The biggest accomplishment this week was finally purchasing the dishwasher! We figured we’d wait for the black friday sales to see if we could score a great deal. Well, we got a deal but not one of black friday caliber – oh well. None the less we’re happy with our new dishwashwer which should be here no later than Dec 5 (but i’m hoping and praying that it arrives sooner!)
Isn’t she pretty:) She’s a Bosch 24 in built in beauty with hidden controls to keep little fingers from getting into trouble!
– new cabinets need installed (70%) – install temp sink and plumbing – install door fronts, hardware, drawers (50%)
– install plinth and filler wood
– remove and purchase new dishwasher – new countertop needs ordered (and then installed)
– permanent plumbing needs installed
– new backsplash needs installed
– whole kitchen needs painted
– install new light switch for under cabinet lighting
– run the line too
– scrub every surface in the rest of the house and clear it of dust